X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Problema con RDR2

Hola a todos,

pido disculpas de forma adelantada por mi ignorancia en estos temas.

Hace unas semanas me compré un ordenador a piezas, ya montado, con un Ryzen 7 7900x3d, una RX7900XTX y 32gb de ram.

Mi idea era pasar de PS5 a PC definitivamente, y poder jugar juegos de una forma que nunca antes había podido.

Pero qué decepción al ver que el mundo de los mods y la optimización es tan complicado y supera por mucho mis escasos conocimientos sobre tecnología.

El caso es que me instalé el Red Dead Redemption 2 y lo estuve testeando en el tutorial, todo en ultra, y dio el callo, trabajando al máximo de FPS de mi monitor, 144, que por otra parte, no esperaba menos dados los componentes escogidos.

De aquí pasé a Nexusmods, para poder buscar e instalar todo lo que fuera necesario. El juego me estaba crasheando al entrar en interiores, y tuve que borrar toda la información relacionada con el juego, además de comprobar si los drivers de la gráfica estaban bien. Tras actualizar todo, el juego funciona, y aunque soy incapaz de instalar ni la mitad de mods que querría, o al menos, aunque lo intento, no funcionan in game, me encuentro problemas de rendimiento que no sé cómo solucionar.

Os escribo para ver si aquí podría plantear mis dudas y mis problemas.

Gracias

Tengo el mismo problema que tú. Me alegra que alguien pueda hablar de ello por mí.
    Editado por última vez por newexplode 27-02-24, 14:53:40.

Comentario

I recently returned to play the game and it also closed, but it gave me an error with a code. io games

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por HandyBaller Ver Mensaje
        Hi everyone,

I apologize in advance for my ignorance on these matters.

A few weeks ago I bought a computer in parts, already assembled, with a Ryzen 7 7900x3d, an RX7900XTX and 32gb of ram.

My idea was to switch from PS5 to PC permanently, and be able to play games in a way that I had never been able to before.

But what a disappointment to see that the world of mods and optimization is so complicated and far exceeds my limited knowledge of technology.

The fact is that I installed Red Dead Redemption 2 and I was testing it in the tutorial, all in ultra, and it worked like a charm, working at the maximum FPS of my monitor, 144, which on the other hand, I did not expect less given the components chosen.

From here I went to Nexusmods, to be able to search and install everything that was necessary. The game was crashing on me when entering interiors, and I had to delete all the information related to the game, as well as check if the graphics drivers were ok. After updating everything, the game works, and although I am unable to install even half of the mods I would like, or at least, even if I try, they do not work in game, I encounter performance problems that I do not know how to solve. I

am writing to you to see if I could raise my doubts and my problems here.
        Thanks
        • Proper Installation : It is crucial to ensure that the mods you are installing are compatible with your game version and are up to date. Some mods can cause instability if they are not optimized for the latest game updates.
        • Using Mod Managers : Use a program like Mod Manager or Vortex (from Nexusmods) to make it easier to install mods and ensure they don't conflict with each other.
        • Minimal mods to start with : Try out one or a couple of well-known and stable mods (e.g. visual improvements) first, and add more ones little by little. This way, you can easily identify which one is causing problems.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X