Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Minnesota Vikings at Las Vegas Raiders: Initial injury reports

It is, officially, time to get going on prep work for Week 14 for the Minnesota Vikings and the las Vegas Raiders. Both groups released their preliminary injury reports for the week on Wednesday, so let's take a look at those scenarios for two groups coming off of their bye VikingsDid Not ParticipateS Theo Jackson ailment) Restricted ParticipationRB Kene Nwangwu trauma) CB Najee Thompson knee) Full ParticipationCB Akayleb Evans calf) WR Justin Jefferson hindering) DT Khyiris Tonga knee) Nwangwu have to have gotten concussed eventually throughout the Bears' game. I've tried to remove that whole game from my memory financial institutions so I'm not entirely sure when it may have occurred Brian Asamoah II Jersey, but it must have been significant if he's still handling it after the bye week. Evans shows up to be on the edge of returning after missing out on a couple of games with a calf bone , and Justin Jefferson was a full individual in method for the first time since Week 5. He's back, girls and Vegas RaidersDid Not ParticipateDE Maxx Crosby knee) OT Kolton Miller shoulder) Minimal ParticipationDB Brandon Facyson shin) pound Kana' l Mauga knee) Complete ParticipationNo gamers listedBoth Crosby and Miller starting the week by not joining method would certainly seem something significant for the silver and black. Crosby was listed as "doubtful" to bet Kansas City the week prior to the Raiders' bye and wound up playing anyway, while Miller reaggravated a shoulder injury in that very same video game. Those are stories worth keeping track of throughout the program of the are your preliminary injury records for Week 14 for the Vikings and the Raiders. As constantly https://www.vikingssportsapparel.com...quigley-jersey, we'll be upgrading these throughout the week and seeing just how things trend injury-wise for both sides. In This Stream 2023 NFL Week 14: Minnesota Vikings at Las Vegas Raiders Vikings Record Rewind LIVE: Vikings at Raiders Minnesota Vikings at Las Vegas Raiders: Preliminary injury records for both groups Vikings officially introduce Josh Dobbs as starter for Raiders game Sight all 20 stories

Vikings Store
Trabajando...
X